There are several ways to make a lot of money online. How you choose to make money depends on what you enjoy doing. It also depends on what type of income you’re looking for. Are you looking for continued residual income where money rolls in month after month, or are you looking for one-time commissions? Regardless of which way you choose to make a lot of money online, there are pros and cons. But first, let’s talk about the different ways to get paid.
7 Ways To Make A Lot Of Money Online
Here’s some of the ways for you to bring in the money:
- Affiliate programs. There are affiliate programs all over the place online, such as Clickbank, Commission Junction, and Amazon, that you can sign up to be an affiliate for. In this case, you go to one of these programs, register to be an affiliate, then you go through their products to see which ones you wish to market that fit your niche or unique selling proposition. There are literally thousands of products that you can sell and make affiliate commissions on. These commissions are usually one-time payments. You sell the product and you get paid.
- Become a member of programs that have an affiliate program. There are a ton of different programs out there that you can join and then become an affiliate of. Some of these programs are Ann Sieg’s Daily Marketing Coach, Empower Network, and My Lead System Pro (MLSP). One of the advantages these programs offer over the ones mentioned above is that these programs tend to offer exceptional training to members, which helps them develop their online business. Since most of these programs are membership type of programs, they also offer a residual type of income. As long as a person who joins through you remains active, you get paid on a monthly basis.
- Network marketing. There are literally thousands of network marketing companies out there, both online and offline. You can utilize online methods such as a blog or one of the membership programs mentioned in #2 to generate leads for your network marketing business. Network marketing companies also offer a residual income structure, which helps you to build a larger income as time goes on and you build a bigger network.
- Pay per click (PPC) advertising. There are programs out there like Google Adsense that allow you to put pay per click ads on your website. Anytime somebody comes to your website and clicks on one of those links, you earn a small commission. These ad programs include code in their programming that reads the content on your website and shows ads that fit your general niche. With this type of advertising, the more targeted traffic you have to your website or blog, usually the more clicks you’ll get on your ads.
- Selling advertising space. Another one of the ways to make a lot of money online is to sell ads to outside advertisers. These advertisers buy the right to place a banner ad of some sort on your website or blog. Some caution should be taken if using this method to generate income. You definitely want to have final approval of the ad so that you can ensure that the ad is appropriate for your website. After all, it’s your reputation that is affected by improper advertising on your online real estate.
- Building and selling a list. You can use different methods to build up a list and then sell that list to other sources who buy leads. This is not something that I recommend, and I absolutely do not practice this method myself. But, it is one of the ways to earn money online, so I wanted to included it. This method is frowned upon in most circles because people are protective of their information and time, and mining their contact information in this fashion and then reselling it violates their trust to an extent. It’s not illegal by any stretch, but it’s not a recommended practice either.
- Becoming an online coach. Once you become skilled at your chosen niche, you can become a coach or mentor to others who wish to succeed also. This is a great way to make a lot of money online as these coaches are paid very well. But, it also carries a lot of responsibility. With the prices people pay for coaching, they have a legitimate expectation that you’re going to show them the ropes and help them make money. You need to be sure that you provide extreme value for what you charge, or your reputation will suffer and you’ll find it hard to get new students.
How Do I Put These Different Ways To Make A Lot Of Money Online Together?
For instance, you can join one of the programs listed in #2, learn from it and promote it. As people sign up for the program through you, you can then get some of them to join you in your network marketing business opportunity (#3).
While doing all of this, you can also choose to market some of the products from Clickbank or Commission Junction that fit your niche.
Attacking your business in this way allows you to develop multiple streams of income, which helps to insulate you from arbitrary issues that may arise.
Network marketing companies go out of business all of the time. Google loves to change the rules of their search algorithms, which can kill search traffic to a website. Most of these things are beyond your control.
But, by having multiple streams of income, you can have some protection when these problems pop up. You’ll probably lose some income, but it’s nothing like having your entire business dry up because Google randomly decided to change the rules of the game (which they’ve done several times….).
Identify some of the areas that interest you and that you’d like to work on. Then put a business plan together and get to work on the ways to make a lot of money online that you’ve chosen so that you can succeed like so many others have. The journey is worth it!
Take a minute and leave a comment below. Which ways are you using to try and make a lot of money online? How has it worked out for you? Have you hit any stumbling blocks? Let me know if I missed some ways to make money. I would like to hear your thoughts. Also, before you leave, slide up and to the right and grab the free report to show you how you can make even more money online. Thanks!